Impact Video is seeking to recruit a Video Production Manager to work with our clients to produce effective, engaging videos; manage marketing channels; and support new business activities.
We specialise in the creation of promotional and editorial content for the arts, entertainment and tourism industries in London. We have established a strong reputation within our industry, especially for our cinematic theatre trailers, and recently won Best Theatre Trailer at the Theatre & Technology Awards 2017 for our work with The Old Vic.
Rapid growth means we now need an experienced Video Production Manager/ Video Producer to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will be able to manage productions independently from concept to completion; will bring strong project/ production management skills; will possess a keen eye for detail; and will have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-pressure environment.
The successful applicant will work alongside our Head of Department and manage a pool of creative filmmakers to produce trailers and promo videos, behind-the-scenes footage and other online content. We’ve worked for some of London’s most prestigious cultural organisations and leisure attractions including Old Vic Theatre, Imperial War Museum, Tower Bridge, Sadler’s Wells, Epsom Derby and Royal Court Theatre.
Impact Video is based on the Regent’s Canal close to Haggerston station.
Areas of responsibility
- Creation and presentation of compelling proposals to win new business
- Front to end video production management to the highest standard
- Forecasting and management of production budgets in line with the business plan
- Maintain and develop profitable client relationships
- Maintain and develop strong, mutually beneficial, supplier relationships
- Maintain and develop internal systems to maximise efficiency
- Management of marketing channels for video department
- Support of new business and account management team
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of commissioning and producing video content
- Excellent organisational/ multi-tasking skills
- Persuasive and confident with customers and suppliers
- Excellent knowledge of current marketing trends and innovations in video and its applications
- Experienced team player with the communication skills to harness the talent of colleagues and win new business
- In-depth understanding of the production workflow
- Understanding of common file formats and resolutions
- Good working knowledge of Adobe suite
- Good working knowledge of project management software
- Driving license
- Interest in the arts and film
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (evening and weekend work as required)
Salary Range: £30-35K
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and explaining why you’d like to work for us.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 23rd November 2017.